A detailed breakdown of all time and materials entries on a job, broken down by Cost Matrix categories.
Note: When a date range is supplied, it will search for a time and materials entries in that range.
To access this report go to Reports > Time & Money and select the Detailed Costs by Job report.
You can run this report using the following criteria:
Active Jobs (formerly WIP)
You can choose to preview your report, print it, make a PDF or export your report to Excel so you can use the data to create your own reports
1. The report is broken down first by job number
2. Time entries on each job are broken down by their Cost Matrix category
3. All time entries (unless a date range is used) are shown in the report, by staff member, date the time entry was created, the description or task the staff member was doing and any notes
4. Cost Total is based on the cost value of each time entry (see below for more information on how the costs are calculated)
5. Total Time shows the number of hours and minutes for each time entry
6. This report also shows all active orders on the job/s and their costs (see below for more information on how the costs are calculated)
Finally totals are shown for each Category and for each Job
How are costs calculated?
The cost of Time is based first on the cost assigned to the staff member in Setup > System Setup > Users
or if this is left blank, Streamtime will use the cost price for the item in the Cost Matrix
Note: If you have no costs rates in Streamtime, then the report will return no costs on this report
And for the Orders, Streamtime takes the cost rate of the item on the actual order.
Note: Orders returned in the report will be any order with an active status. If you create your own Order statuses you need to make sure they are active so they are picked up by the report.
For more information on understanding active statuses click here