There are three factors to consider when optimising your client machine:
We've outlined the best practices for these three elements to help you get your Streamtime working to its maximum potential.
- Make sure that your hardware meets the minimum specifications. See the FileMaker Pro 14 System Requirements.
- The more RAM, the better.
- Have at least 20GB free disk space.
Connecting via a Local Network
- Use Ethernet instead of WiFi.
Connecting via the Internet
- Use the fastest internet connection possible, which means fast upload as well as download speeds.
- Test your connection at www.speedtest.net
- You should at least have a 15Mbps connection for both upload and download.
3. Software (FileMaker Pro)
- Make sure you are on the latest compatible update.
- Click here to get the latest version
Did this answer your question?